Split Mini Heat Pumps
There are some homes and places of business that have a hard time with heating since some of the rooms are not in places that can be reached by the current air ducts that are on the property. In this case, it can help to consider split mini heat pumps, which are ductless and can reach those areas that are not covered by the current system you have. Here are all of the benefits you can look forward to if you decide to purchase this type of system.
Benefits Of Split Mini Heat Pumps:
- One of the main benefits that you would have to look forward to is the fact that split mini heat pumps work for heating as well as cooling, meaning you will not need to have two separate systems installed. In addition, you can heat or cool more than one room on your property at one time.
- These days, many people are trying their best to preserve as much energy as possible. If you are trying to be more efficient, then it should make your happy to know that split mini heat pumps use less energy than other types of HVAC systems.
- It is easy to install one of these, which means you will not have to pay an arm and a leg to cover labor costs. You can have someone come out and install it in a reasonable amount of time and walk away without feeling like there is a hole in your wallet.
- Operating this system is not very expensive. In fact, many people notice that the overall costs for split mini heat pumps is fairly low when compared to other options.
Now that you see all of the advantages that come with using this type of system, you should be ready to have one installed. If so, you need to get in touch with a qualified professional now.
Two Parts to a Mini Split System:
There is no ductwork. A small outdoor compressor unit and one or more indoor unit, usually mounted high on an exterior wall is all there is. They require electricity. They are incredibly energy efficient for several reasons.
According to some in the HVAC industry, your home loses 25 percent or more of the heating and cooling power through the ductwork. Those flexible hoses in your attic are very inefficient and leak…. alot.
Sometimes referred to as split systems, multi-split systems, or split-ductless systems, ductless cooling and heating are much more attractive and secure than inefficient window units, space heaters and electric baseboard heaters.
This heating and air conditioning equipment is typically installed in room additions, condominiums and apartments, and for better temperature control in specific rooms.
Mini Split Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps vs. Ductless Systems:
Is there a difference between mini split heat pumps and ductless systems? Nope. They are the same thing. But not all mini split systems are heat pumps. Some are straight out air conditioners.
Most provide very quiet operation by utilizing dc inverter technology to maintain comfortable heat and humidity levels. They operate at low speeds with indoor sound levels as low as 19 decibels (dB) and outdoor sound levels as low as 46 dB.
Key Features of Ductless, Mini-split Heating and Air Systems:
- Energy Efficient – As high as 24 SEER
- Quiet Operation
- Remote Control
Many of our clients in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Foley install these versatile units in room additions and rooms they live in most, cutting off the heating and air to rooms seldom used. This increases the homeowners comfort and lowers electrical bills.
Is Your Air Conditioner Not Keeping Up?
Don’t replace your entire heating and cooling system. Supplement it. Add a mini-split air conditioner or heat pump today. Call Wayne of Comfort Services, Inc. for a quote.